Thursday, November 10, 2011

Job Interview

So today I had my interview, group interview that is. I thought that a group interview would be more intimidating then a single interview but I loved it! I didn't feel like I was trial the whole time. Made me feel more at ease about the whole thing. I also ran into somebody I kind of know through our parents! So hopefully we can hangout sometime because as I've said before I know nobody up here! Then did some shopping for me and the hubby and I'm the type of person that cannot stand spending more than $20 on a pair of shoes and that is expensive and pushing my limits. So needless to say I was ecstatic to find the cutest boots at Charlotte Russe 50% OFF!

So after my day it is off to unwind in a hot bath.
Hubby gets back Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment