Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gobble till you wobble.


Thanksgiving!
Yes, a fatties favorite holiday :)

When I was about ten years old my mother met my step father and she became a Jehovah's Witness. That meant no holidays at all besides my dad giving me presents on Christmas. I didn't get to participate so now that I can I'm super ecstatic! I get to cook a few things for tomorrow where we are going to my dads for thanksgiving and Andrew gets to met my dad side of my family. I'm excited to start our own family traditions.

What I'm going to cook

Green Bean Casserole
My Favorite dish.

It wouldn't be thanksgiving without some Pumpkin Pie!

And then some Apple Muffins
Can you tell I like sweets?
: D


2 comments:

  1. Green Bean Casserole! Delish! How was thanksgiving?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was very delicious! And Thanksgiving was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete