Saturday, November 12, 2011

He is baaccckkkk !

I had the hardest time sleeping last night knowing that seeing him was just passed the next sunrise. I had all these thoughts and emotions running through my head. And nothing I could of ever possibly dreamt about could ever come close to the way I felt when he came off that bus and I saw him with the biggest possible smile on his face. It was an overwhelming and wondrous experience. Now we are laying in bed while he sleeps next to me and the smell of him surrounds me and i've never felt so at peace. As children when we think of home it's a place you can point out on a map, a house on a street and over these past months he has made me realize that a home is neither of those things. My home will always be wherever he is, no matter where that may be. A house may be called a home because at the end of every day its where we go to be together and as long as we are together we are HOME.

1 comment: