Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Job as a Wife

So finally I have gotten an interview. Yay me! It's tomorrow. I realize that this is most likely a seasonal job and to get out of this apartment would be wonderful. But I have already made the decision that if they are not okay with the fact that I won't work any time past seven then I won't take the job. Why that time? Well for one that is the time my husband gets off work and two I would like to be home in time to cook and sit down and eat with my husband, the highlight of my day. My husband doesn't quite get this concept. He says "it will be okay baby I can make you dinner if you work late." But me as a wife that is MY JOB; to cook clean and take care of him. And no seasonal job for minimum wage is going to take that away.

So that's my rant for the day.
I'm going to try to do these a lot more.
Also my hubby gets back in 3 days!

1 comment: