Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Bedtime

So last night I went to netflix to pull up something to watch while me and the hubby lay in bed before we go to sleep just like we normally do. I asked him what he wanted to watch and he said watch whatever you want because i'm tired. So I picked my movie looked over at andrew and he had his eyes closed so I started watching my movie. About five or so minutes into my movie HE KICKS ME! So our conversation went as follows.
Me: What was that for?!
Andrew: I'm not sure what your talking about?
(I go back to watching my movie and he kicks me again)
Me: I think someone wants attention...
Andrew: I'm trying to go to sleep, shhh watch your movie
(Continue with the movie and he again kicks me)
Me: Seriously? Come on you want my attention
Andrew: I want to cuddle wiff to you so I can go to sleep. Pwease?
Me: Why didn't you just say that in the first place instead of kicking me?
He went to sleep very soon after. Lol
I just thought it was the cutest thing.

While I'm on the subject of Netflix I would just like to say I love it!
But I do blame it for my broken heart and crying for the past two nights.
It has this wonderful feature where it suggests movie for you based off of movies you have liked.
So I spent the last two nights watchings movies about a boy and a girl from different sides of society who fall in love and have this epic story line and then the guy dies.
Ugh.

Well thats my rant for the day.
Have a wonderful night or morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment